by Aldergrove Sea Monkeys, 2021-04-23T16:09:37.000-07:00April 23 2021, at 04:09 PM PDT
Here are 12 answers to possible questions you may have when or before registering your swimmer(s)
1. No practices on statutory holidays
2. All competitions will be run as fun “Timed Trials” within practice times.
3. Individual Swimmer Equipment Bags will have a $75 deposit required for all Swimmers, prior to issuing equipment.
(Cheque or Credit Card Form)
4. Swim caps available for $12.
5. Club Swimsuit colour is black. Please let us know if you have questions regarding style and fit.
Since we won’t be at physical swim meets this year it’s not as time sensitive. We have info on styles, fabric to look for that lasts better, etc.
6. Aldergrove Sea Monkeys gear is available through “*Entripy*” and we encourage you to purchase one of our reasonably priced iconic orange shirts, as well as other fun team merchandise! https://aldergroveseamonkey.entripyshops.com
7. No fundraising or volunteer cheques required.
8. We will have some fundraisers to participate in throughout the season.
9. There will be two Zoom Business Meetings to attend during the season.
10. All prices are per swimmer. Swimmers must be 6 yrs – 18 yrs. with the swim ability for each program outlined in the 3 registration options.
11. Each swimmer must pay the annual $35 insurance fee once; it covers a Swimmer May 1/21 – April 30/22.
If you swim Fall & Winter fit next year, your insurance will already be paid!
12. Times are subject to adjustment due to facility availability, and PHO direction.
Our Return to Sport Plan is attached.
It covers how we are working together, to keep everyone safe while participating – Coaches, Parents, Volunteers and Swimmers each have a role to play.
It takes all of us to make this work and be able to enjoy renting and using the ACUCC pool.
Masks are mandatory for all. Swimmers remove their mask just before showering and entering the pool.
*3m of physical distance is required while on the pool deck and completing Dryland Training as well as during screening and attendance.
Participant Waiver and Indemnity Agreement
We will be requiring any registrants to attend an online Zoom meeting following registration where the participant waivers will be discussed. This will occur* prior to the first practice* and highlight the protocols in our Return to Sport plan.
Summer_Return_to_Sport_ASM_Speed_Swimming_rev_04.2021__1_.docx was attached to this post.